- Classic Quick Folding System
Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30L can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It is easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, and take to any destination you desire effortlessly. Also, equipped with the folding mechanism of the high-end folding bikes, it is safe and durable.
- 2.5W Built-In Front LED Light
Upgraded 2.5w high-brightness LED light is designed to illuminate the path ahead of you and increase your visibility to others around you without dazzling them.
- Dual Braking System
Front wheel mechanical brake and rear wheel E-ABS electronic brake ensure the utmost safety.
- 7-inch Spacious Platform
The Ninebot MAX G30L leverages a 7-inch widened platform providing extra comfort for you. Its anti-slippery design with increased contact friction provides stability for the rider.
- Segway-Ninebotl App Connectivity
Connect the Ninebot MAX G30L with Segway-Ninebot app through Bluetooth to check your riding speed and remaining battery. You can also upgrade the scooter firmware over-the-air and monitor riding data, which enhances your overall riding experience.
- User-friendly Cruise Control Function
The Ninebot MAX G30L leverages the cruise control technology used in cars and through the built-in control components and unique algorithm to match the set speed. The vehicle will automatically start the intelligent riding mode at this speed, reducing the tension and fatigue of the driver™s hand control. The cruise speed also saves battery.
- Unfold: Approx. 43.7 x 18.6 x 45.1in (1109 — 472 — 1146 mm)
- Fold: Approx. 43.7 x 18.6 x 21.0in(1109 — 472 — 534mm)
- Weight Net: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Payload: 66.1-220.5lbs (30.0-100.0kg)
- Recommended Age: 14+ years
- Required Height: 3' 11"-6' 6" (120-200 cm)
- Max. Speed: Approx. (25 km/h)
- Typical Range: Approx. 24.9 miles (40 km)
- Max. Slope: 20%
- Traversable Terrain: asphalt/flat pavement; obstacles ‰º 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps ‰º 1.2 in (3 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 14-104°F (-10-40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4-122°F (-20-50°C)
- IP Rating: IPX5
- Duration of Charging: Approx. 6.5 h
- Nominal Voltage: 36 VDC
- Max. Charging Voltage: 42 VDC
- Nominal Energy: 367Wh
- Nominal Capacity: 10200mAh
- Battery Management System: Over-heating, short circuit, over-current, and over-charge protection
- Max. Power: 700 W (0.7kW)
- Nominal Power: 350 W (0.35kW)
- Output Power: 71W (0.071kW)
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V
- Output Voltage: 42 VDC
- Output Current: 1.7 A
- Brake Light: LED rear light
- Riding Modes: Energy Saving mode, Standard mode and Sport mode
- Tires: Tubeless tire, Material: Natural carbon-black synthetic rubber, 60/70-6.5. Straight nozzle
Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear. Each state and territory in Australia have different rules and regulations for using your product, including where you can legally use such products and if you need to register them with your state™s road traffic authority. Any information provided by us is general in nature only and may not take account of your specific circumstances. It is the responsibility of each user to check their local laws before riding.
Kindly take note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state. We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles. Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.